Terms & Conditions
1. Whilst we act as an agent in sourcing your entertainers, all entertainers sourced by Snow Princess Parties are CRB/DBS checked, trained in-house by Snow Princess Parties and we are Public Liability Insured.
2. For the purposes of payment, you will engage Snow Princess Parties (Deposit) and your designated Entertainers (Balance) separately. All our entertainers are registered self-employed, so you will be paying the balance to them directly in exchange for their services.
3. Snow Princess Parties are not liable for the safety or security of the children and guests at the party.
4. The host of the party (Client) must take responsibility for loss, damage and injury to any persons or belongings.
5. Our entertainers will to the best of their ability provide well-rounded, low-risk entertainment and maintain a safe environment for the children, but it is the sole responsibility of the parents and guardians at the party to monitor and observe their children’s personal safety and security during the entertainment. A Risk Assessment for the materials we use is available on request.
6. Snow Princess Parties do not take any responsibility for the reaction of the children to the costumes or entertainment materials on the day. All allergies should be discussed beforehand.
7. The full party plan will be discussed and shown to the host of the party before the chosen party date.
8. The entertainers cannot be requested to stay longer on the day of the party unless previously arranged or an appropriate fee is agreed. This is subject to the entertainers’ subsequent availability.
9. Bookings are only secured by payment of the agreed deposit. The remaining balance is payable on the day of the party to the entertainers.
10. All payments are non-refundable but we will try to accommodate date and time changes wherever possible.
11. We have a cover system in place whereby if your designated entertainers suddenly become unavailable, we have equally qualified entertainers with the same credentials who are ready to cover your party. In the highly unlikely event of Snow Princess Parties not being able to provide the entertainment and/or entertainers, a full refund, including the deposit, will be made.
12. You will be given in advance the name and mobile phone number of the entertainers attending your party. If you have any concerns on the day, do not hesitate to call the entertainers. All entertainers have to keep to a time schedule and appreciate your guests being ready at the appointed time.
13. All parents and guardians are most welcome to sit in on the entertainment, but a minimum of one parent or guardian must be present at all times.
15. In the event of an unpaid bill we reserve the right to charge reasonable collection charges spent in the recovery of the debt.
16. In paying the deposit to secure our services you are also confirming that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
17. Neither party shall be liable to the other party if it rendered unable by an unforeseeable and unavoidable event of Force Majeure.
If you have any concerns or questions, please call or e-mail us without hesitation
Version: August 2020.